How to receive letters from the Norwegian Industrial Property Office via Altinn
To ensure that you receive important information from us, we recommend using Altinn, the internet portal for digital dialogue. You will receive an e-mail from us when a letter has been sent and by logging in to Altinn you will be able to read the letter immediately.
How to become an Altinn customer
- Log in to Altinn. To do this you need a Norwegian national ID number.
If you do not have a Norwegian national ID number, click here for further instructions.
- Select the form Correspondence to the Norwegian Industrial Property Office.
- Fill in your contact information under "Sender".
- Be sure to fill in your e-mail address under "Contact information".
- Choose a subject area. In the field «Reference number», enter the application number for an application you have submitted to us. You will find all publicly available applications in our database.
- In the field «What is your enquiry?», write that you wish to become an Altinn customer.
If you represent a company, the CEO of the company must delegate the role "Patent, trademark and design" to you in Altinn. This is done via the tab «Profile», «Others with rights to the business».