Apply for design in Norway
- 1 What is a design?
- 2 Why register a design?
- 3 Is the design new?
- 4 What does it cost?
- 5 Prepare illustrations
- 6 Apply for several designs at the same time
- 7 About the application process
- 8 Design in other countries
- 9 Do you need help?
- 10 No Norwegian ID number?
- 11 Already started/sent an application?
6. Apply for several designs at the same time
You can apply for several designs in the same application, as long as they have the same owner and belong to the same product category (class in the classification system used for the registration of designs - Locarno Classification).
You pay a fee for each design in excess of the one included in the application fee. If you wish to apply for more than 10 designs in the same application you must use the application form in Altinn (in Norwegian only).
You can see how we count the number of designs in the illustration below:
Have you read all 11 items listed at the top of the page?