Apply for design in Norway
- 1 What is a design?
- 2 Why register a design?
- 3 Is the design new?
- 4 What does it cost?
- 5 Prepare illustrations
- 6 Apply for several designs at the same time
- 7 About the application process
- 8 Design in other countries
- 9 Do you need help?
- 10 No Norwegian ID number?
- 11 Applications (drafts and/or filed) and receipts
9. Do you need help?
If you have any questions about how to register your design, please contact the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO). You can call our Customer Service Centre at +47 22 38 73 00 and talk to one of our advisers. You can also visit us at our premises in Oslo - more info on the contact page.
If you have questions about planning your IPR strategy, we recommend you to contact a private adviser or patent agent.
See the adviser database at iprhjelp.no (in Norwegian only)
Have you read all 11 items listed at the top of the page?