Apply for design in Norway
We recommend that you read all 11 items before you click «Start new design application».
- 1 What is a design?
- 2 Why register a design?
- 3 Is the design new?
- 4 What does it cost?
- 5 Prepare illustrations
- 6 Apply for several designs at the same time
- 7 About the application process
- 8 Design in other countries
- 9 Do you need help?
- 10 No Norwegian ID number?
- 11 Applications (drafts and/or filed) and receipts
11. Have you already started an application or just sent one?
Applications: Find your applications - drafts or recently filed.
The receipt will be available here afterwards.
Correspondence: Once you have filed your application, all further correspondence in the application process between you and NIPO will take place online. All correspondence will be available under "My Messages" and in your Altinn message box.
Renewals: If you wish to renew your registration, click here for more information.
Have you read all 11 items listed at the top of the page?