5. Prepare illustrations
The illustrations in a design application constitute the actual right, so it is important that these clearly show your finished design.
Gray-scale images provide protection for all colours. Images in colour provide protection for the colours and colour combinations shown in the illustrations.
You can send up to 7 images of each design you wish to register.
Below you can see how the images should be shown.
1. The images may be line drawings, data drawings or photos
2. Gray scale images provide protection for all colours, but both colour and grayscale images are accepted. Each colour combination counts as a design
3. Show the design from several angles, but only one angle of view per image file.
4. The pictures must be clear and sharp.
5. The images must show the design clearly and against a neutral background
6. The pictures must not contain shadows that interfere with the images
7. The pictures must not contain disturbing light reflections
8. The pictures must not contain other objects, people, explanatory text or dimension lines
9. You can register parts of a product. Use dotted lines for that part of the product that is not included or show the part separately