Meet the innovation explorers that are pushing boundaries today, including:
- REV Ocean: blue ocean technology – creating an ocean data platform and building the world's largest research and expedition vessel.
- Aclima: world-leading manufacturer of extreme weather clothing collaborates with explorer Vibeke Andrea Sefland, applying user interaction and testing as an innovation tool. Learn how Aclima uses trademarks as a competitive advantage.
- EY: blockchain, AI and robotics are shaping the future in many industries – how to use intellectual property rights to keep control of the process and rights, together with Snø Designstudio.
- Norwegian Industrial Property Office: valuable resources in the innovation process.
- Techstars Energy Accelerator: the global Techstars accelerator has teamed up with Equinor, KONGSBERG and Capgemeni to offer a global network of energy experts for startups to help fast-track their business. Techstars Energy Accelerator is hosted in Norway by Equinor
- RagnaRock Geo: an AI startup participating in an intensive accelerator programme at Techstars Energy.
During the seminar, we offer free guidance on how to protect your corporate assets using intellectual property rights (IPR). Take the opportunity to sit down with experts from EY and the Norwegian Industrial Property Office.
Successful innovation is often based on a step-by-step collaboration between the developer and the end-user and is crucial to be able to balance exploration and exploitation in the right way. Aclima and explorer Vibeke Andrea Sefland will share their experiences with user-driven innovation.
REV ocean is working to improve our understanding of the ocean’s health and foster concrete solutions. They have an ambitious plan for saving the ocean’s health including a brand new research vessel, packed with cutting edge technology and innovation from Norwegian innovation clusters. In collaboration with Cognite and Friends of Ocean Action they are developing an open World Ocean Data platform, scheduled to be launched in October.
Corporate development and innovation are often driven by opportunities for gain and can be necessary for a company's survival. Innovation can also create new industries in tomorrow's labour market. Experts from EY and SNØ Designstudio give us their perspectives on innovation that has resulted in new industries, and the role of IPR in these new environments.
RagnaRock Geo applies the power of state-of-the-art AI to complex industry problems. They have developed an AI software that interprets seismic data, which enhances the understanding and accelerates the workflow. RagnaRock Geo and the geoscientists using their innovative technology push boundaries.
With their training programme Techstars Energy Accelerator helps entrepreneurs and global startup companies succeed. This year, from hundreds of applicants, RagnaRock Geo is selected to participate in their accelerator programme. At Sentralen in Oslo, RagnaRock Geo and Techstars Energy Acellerator will share experiences from their intensive training programme.
Our event is part of Oslo Innovation Week 2019: Explorers, September 23-27. Visit oiw.no for full program!