Having an IPR strategy for your company is a good start. The intellectual assets and rights that you hold will be value drivers on the quest for investors, funding, and partners.
IP specialists from the Norwegian Industrial Property Office and the law firm SANDS give you valuable and important tips on how to take advantage of golden opportunities, and how to plan the strategic use of your intellectual property rights.
- Documenting your registered rights (patents, trademarks, designs, company name, domain name)
- Knowing the IP rights of others
- Having IPR and exit strategies
- Raising capital, and the different types of investors
- Preparing for due diligence
Anyone involved in a tech startup with ambitions to grow, interested in knowing how to take advantage of the intellectual assets of your company in both the short and in the long run.
This event is part of Oslo Innovation Week 2021