Having an IP strategy for your company is a good start. The intellectual assets and rights that you hold will be value drivers on the quest for investors, funding, and partners.
In addition to Katrine Malmer-Høvik and Martin Brox/SANDS and Line Nicolayssen/NIPO, you will also meet Audun Abelsnes/Equinor & Techstars Energy Acellerator, Ronny Bakke/Dimeq and Andreas Mauritzen/Ocean Access in a panel discussion co-hosted by Elisabet Mæland Fosse and Bente Fjeldberg/NIPO.
- Documenting your registered rights (patents, trademarks, designs, company name, domain name)
- Knowing the IP rights of others
- Having IP and exit strategies
- Raising capital, and the different types of investors
- Preparing for due diligence
Anyone involved in a tech startup with ambitions to grow, interested in knowing how to take advantage of the intellectual assets of your company in both the short and in the long run.
This event is part of Oslo Innovation Week 2021 and the presentations are held in English.
See a recording of our seminar during last year's Oslo Innovation Week: Smart ways to build and grow your company