IP strategy in the US market (90 min)
Is your company or client aiming for the US market? To avoid infringing the rights of others, you need to know how the US IP system is rigged and how to strategically secure IP rights in the US.
When positioning your company in the US market, it is important to know how to actively recognise, register and enforce your IP rights strategically. Compared to Norway, it requires a change of mindset and a knowledge of American ethics and business practices. Reserve 90 minutes of your time and learn about important aspects of IP strategy and planning for the US market.
- Innovation and IP rights in the US market in practice
- How to protect your own technology and include technology that can be used in defensive thinking
- How to avoid or process patent litigation
- Panel discussion about IP experiences and challenges in the US market
The speakers in this recording are Nirav N. Desai, director at Sterne Kessler's Trial & Appellate and Electronics Practice Groups, and Arne Øyen, President and CEO at Sonitor Technologies Group.
This is targeting IP professionals, consultants and companies with export ambitions to the United States.
- When: The recording is available until 31.12.2023
- Price: Free
- Time: 90 min