Account number for payment of invoices from the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO): 8276.03.00078. Please quote our invoice number.
The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) for this account is NO4682760300078.
Patent annuities and renewal of designs, trademarks, collective marks and responsibility marks
The Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO) does not send out invoices for these fees, as it is voluntary if you want to maintain your application or right.
NB: Before you pay: If you need to make any changes to your application or registration, you must notify us in writing in good time before you pay the annual fee or renewal.
How to report changes.
How to pay
Do you want to find out how much you have to pay, and when, before you log in?
- Search for and select your application or right in the NIPO search service.
- In the "Payment" chapter you can see when payment is due, the amount, and information about previous or ongoing payments for your case.
- Click on the shopping cart icon and you will come to our E-payment service. In order to pay electronically you must register as a user with us.
- You can pay by credit card, BankAxess or bank transfer.
If you are not able to use our E-payment service, you can pay directly via online banking
- Account number for paying patent annuities and trademark /design /hallmark renewals: 8276.01.00192.
- Payment from abroad: the IBAN for this account is NO8282760100192.
- Please specify which case number (application, registration or patent number) the payment concerns.
Checks and cash will not be accepted for payment of fees, annuities, renewals etc.
REMEMBER that you must make any changes to the application or registration before you pay the annual fee or renewal.
More information about renewing your patent, trademark or design
All payment deadlines are final
You must pay the fee or charge well before the deadline in order to avoid late fees, and the possible dismissal of your application or patent, trademark or design registration. The fee should be in NIPO's bank account on the due date.
If you pay more than the amount due, but less than NOK 300, this sum will not be reimbursed unless you request it.
Private citizens and companies in Norway receive from time to time misleading invitations and invoices in connection with their trademark and patent rights.
See a list of some of the companies sending misleading invoices
NIPO's organisation number
Organisation number: 971526157